Friday, August 17, 2018

Bumblebee Hit-and-Run


Can't believe it's been a few years since I last wrote something to post. My goal is to post something new every week. So here we go.


This one is about bugs. I seem to be a magnet for anything that flies, stings, and bites. Even fresh out of the shower if there is a bug in a room it will find me. They seem to like me. The problem is it's a one-way relationship. Insects straight up terrify me. Snakes and reptiles don't bother me one bit, but bugs, no thank you.


Now that we got that out of the way you'll understand why I screamed like a little girl when a bee collided into my mustache. Then it proceeded to harass my face like I was the one doing something wrong.


I saw it coming straight at me at a distance. So I stopped, thinking it would go around. Luckily I closed my mouth otherwise I probably would have been choking on an inconsiderate bumblebee. Too bad you can't press charges against an insect.


I think that bumblebee needs glasses or freaking hazard lights! Leave them alone they said. They won't bother you unless you bother them they said. 

One of the many strange things that happen to me on a daily basis. I also attract crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment